Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday...


I am loving my new picnic blanket! Its not really a blanket, its a tablecloth i got at Target for a STEAL after Christmas! I decided itd be my picnic blanket because its red and white checkered! Now i need a picnic basket! This perfect picnic blanket will give me an excuse to actually have picnics! :D


I am loving that i started this post this morning and only got to the post above. And im finally getting back to this. I think its hilarious. Im a lazy bum today.

I am loving the Frank Sinatra playing in the backround as i work. <----pshhhh hahahaha. this is working for me. :p
I just turned it on for the old people. "Straaaaangers in the niiiiight....." Oh Franky, how i love you :)


I am loving that i could do this at work.

I am loving that i went to Traget lastnight and stocked up on TONS of Valentines Day goodies for the Misters Goody Basket!
Some of which included chocolate tools like a saw, hammer, etc., Red CHEESY silk boxers with red hearts on them, as a joke ladies hahaha, Beef Jerket, & Wine :)
I
I am loving that my boss just left and i dont have to minimize this screen with these red silk boxers anymore hahahahhaha.

I am loving my sweet followers and all their sweet emails and comments i get everyday!

I am loving that the weather is Springy lately! I am ready for the lake, small loose clothing, yummy food on reteraunt patios and vacations :)


I am loving all the cute sweet texts i get from the mister everyday through out the day. We text from morning to night :)

I am loving that one of my best friends now lives in Seattle and i have an excuse to cgo visit her and enjoy Pikes Place Market! I love their markets, the ferry, downtown!



I am loving that im staying strong ladies and not spending my money on clothing/food/whatev as much lately cuz im savign for a car!

I am loving my new Hard Candy Tinted Moisturizer that only costs $8!

I am loving Law & Order SVU.

I am loving ASPARAGUS so freakin much lately! Ive been eating it for the past 5 days! haha!

And I am LOVING and missing :'( my bestfriend and boyfriend!

Have a great Wednesday night pretty ladies!
xoxo Inna :)

2 comments:

Sophia Caris said...

Ooo yay for Seattle! I grew up there, its a special place! Sounds like everything is going great, so happy for you~!
xo

Natalie said...

Love that you got a picnic blanket-- I've been dying to go on a picnic lately! Also, love Frank Sinatra. Such a great list!

Happy almost weekend! xo