Monday, January 17, 2011

Sicky Poo :(

I meant todays blog to be a recap of my birthday weekend with my incredible man, but now im sick, and not feeling up to doing a long post.
Its not the cold. I dont think its the flu, even tho some of the symptoms are there. I have no idea what it is. 
And i had to drive my sweet male nurse to the airport today, so he keeps his job.
 And now i have to fend for myself. BOOOO!


Overall, i had an amazing weekend with the person i love mostest.
Hopefully tomorrow ill be back to give you guys all the details. 
Ive got my phone, my laptop, and a book. So until then ill be reading your blog posts, which always put me in a good mood, watching some shows, and reading. maybe. 

Have a great evening ladies!

xoxo Inna

5 comments:

Annie said...

i'm glad you and your man had a great weekend girly!!
get some R&R and i hope you feel better soon!! :)

Brittany said...

Oh no! :( I hope you get better soon! My mom is sick right now too :( Get some rest!

Sophia Caris said...

Awww, poor you!! I hope you get better really soon and I can't wait for pics of your fab weekend!
xo

Tracy D said...

Glad to hear the weekend wasn't a complete wash, so sorry to hear you're sick. I got sick this weekend too, ended up with strep throat. Blogging took my mind off painful swallowing! Feel better soon :)

Natalie said...

Feel better lady! Hope you get lots and lots of rest.