Thursday, March 10, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 23

Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.


My favorite Author for the past 2 years has been Sue Grafton. She has an alphabet series. A book for every letter of the alphabet, and i dont know what im gonna do when shes finished! I love her books, they have me hooked. Ive read every single book in the series up to T, and waiting for her next one (U) to come out. Its driving me crazy. Not many people know this about me, but i am a HUGE reader! I go through books and books a month. I can read 2 or 3 books a week. I love it. Im a huge bookworm. I dont know why people never believe me when i tell em. lol. Prob cuz i dont look the part? i dunno. I can live in the library though. I moved away from the library i was going to for 5 years, and havent had a chance to go there since, its about a half hour drive and i dont go that way often anymore so i havent been able to read as much. Im gonna make a trip to the library this wknd i decided. Cuz i miss it.

On a totally diff subject, i have a question for you ladies.
Im obviously a newbie to blogging, and am still trying to get a hang of all the features and how everything works and etc, and am learning lil things everyday. 
What i wanna know is do ya'll know how to get those "You might also like" tabs under every post? I want my readers to be able to browse diff posts with out having to hit "older posts" for dayssss. 

Also, if your not a follower, please follow! It makes my day! I love it, and i love you guys!
I try to respond to all my comments & get friendly with all my girls, cuz you guys are sweethearts!
And to those who are already followers, THANK YOU SO MUCH! It means bunches!! I love getting your comments and emails, and i have made some amazing friends since! I wish you all lived here in my town! haha :)

Anyways, im off to talk to the mister on the phone and head to bed. 
Nighty pretty girls! :)
xoxo Inna 

1 comment:

Tracy D said...

Not sure if anyone answered your question somewhere else...but on dashboard, choose design, then click on add a gadget, scroll down to add a blog archive (it's been a while since I've done it but I'm pretty sure that's the one you're looking for)...let me know if it works :)