Wednesday, May 25, 2011

In love...

Im back from visiting the greatest man i have ever met in Las Vegas for 5 days!
And im hating it :(
Im depressed, and lonely, and i miss him terribly it makes me wanna cry. 
:(
I want to be in Vegas, cuddled up in bed with him, pushing him back to his side, dying of heat, and hugging his big muscley arms. haha. :(
ATM im hating my bed, my house, my job, my town! Its gonna take me a lil while to get used to this after such an amazing time with the man i love.
This trip was much MUCH needed. It was 4 months since i last saw him ,and  it was getting incredibly hard. 
Its funny, but i miss Las Vegas, the suburban area, not strip, way more than i expected! 
You see, for the time being, my boyfriend has to stay in Vegas for certain reasons, so we were always stuck as to what we're going to do in the future when we want to progress our relationship such as get engaged/married, etc. Cuz I told him ID NEVER EVER move to Vegas. I wouldn't even consider it! My idea of what Vegas was the strip and that alone, and thats not a place i wanted to live a married life and start a family.
Its been such a dilemma for us when we talk about our future.
But now that ive been, and spent ALOT of time off the strip, but in town, ive completely changed my mind!
I am IN LOVE with the city, & i actually WANT to move there! I love everything about it!
Its a fantastic city, with so very many things to do, theres something for everyone, great shopping, night life, parks, outdoors, and the man I am incredibly in love with! I CANT WAIT to move there in the future!
Boyfriend is very happy with this <3
I cried going home of course. I couldnt even look at him on Monday without crying thinking about having to leave him. Hes the sweetest, silliest, most caring thoughtful genuine gentle romantic funny ridiculously sexy loving man, and after a year i still lay in bed almost every night in awe of how im so blessed to have him! He treats me like a princess, loves my huge thighs, my yucky tummy, my teased hair (before its brushed out) my obnoxiously annoying tendencies and my bratty mood swings, and never do i ever hear spite, anger, annoyance, meaness, rudeness in his voice, ever. I can be a total meanie to him and i never see anything but care in his eyes. Its incredible :)
This trip did so many things for me. It took my love for him further than i thought possible. I thought i couldnt love this man anymore than i already did. It confirmed my desire for a future with him, one thats gonna last till im old, wrinkly, and start to grow chin hairs. 
This boy looks at me and im blown away with what i see in his eyes, Love! I dont know how the heck you see love in someones eyeballs but you do ladies! I promise! Trust me! (If im not the cheesiest slop then i dont know who is ;))

Anyways, now that ive gotten all this mush off my chest, i will be back to post the few pics we took. I know, i promised lots, but im THEE worst picture taker ever. I always misplace my camera, forget to take it, or dont bother to dig it out of my ginormous purse. We all know how that is ladies, we all have one ;)


XOXO Inna 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im soooo happy you had a great time, but sad you had to leave :( and your man is a cutie!!!! <3 but im mad you didnt take more photos!!! dangit girl i was looking forward to this! :-) have a great rest of the week!