Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Just a quickie!

Im just droppin in real quick to ask ya'll a question or two! If i dont do it now, ill forget. I always do hah.

Soooo ive stopped by most of your blogs ladies, and they are super cute! I Just have a quick blog design Q, cuz i know you can help!
How in the stinkin world do i get more than one pic up on my header? ughhh. I cant move it, so i cant even align it! Help?

Also..

My hair is falling out! 
Your prob like wtf? But seriously. Ive always had nice strong hair, and it stayed in my head. & Thats where i like it. But for the past 2 weeks, its been falling out like no tomorrow! I can prob get a rug going with it or smthn! I know, too much. haha
Its getting ridiculous! And scary! I dont know what it is. Im not eating any different than i did before..ive always eaten unhealthy haha. I am using a diff shampoo, cuz i always buy diff ones, ive had this one for about 3 or 4 wks. but i dont think shampoo can cause it, can it? 
What can i dooooooo?
Id like to keep my luscious locks :p
HELPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! <---dramatic much?
xoxo Inna

7 comments:

JanandJill.com said...

Sorry I can't help, but I've been wondering this too!! Can't wait to hear some of the answers.

xoDale

Sarah Beth said...

I can't help ya with the bloggy design, but I know there are some ladies who are just amazing with it. I know lately that I've been in the same hair-mess because of stress (I just finished grad school) so maybe that could be it? I don't know about the shampoo but that would kind of make since if it was a different kind then you've usually used.

I hope you get you're questions answered!! Lord blees your hair because in pictures it's gorgeous!! :)

Have a great day!

Michelle said...

I'm not sure about your hair! Wish I could help! As far as the picture goes, you have to make a picture collage to include more than one photo. Many use picnik because it is the appropriate header size. Hope this helps! XOXO

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

Blog designs are hard, but you may have to use something like Mosaic Maker to make one with more pixels wide. And as far as the hair... sometimes certain birth controls and hormones can made that happen! Keep an eye on it!

Zara said...

Just stumbled onto your blog from Lindsey's. The hair question can be a few different things... how often do you wash your hair?

A typical person loses anywhere from 150 to 200 strands of hair a day!!! And when you feel like you have breakages it is usually new hair growing in.

If you aren't washing your hair daily then you aren't losing all the strands right away, hence when you wash and style it looks like you are losing hair by the handful.

A shampoo can cause hair to dry out, and if you are heat styling it daily and washing it daily your hair is probably damaged and needs a rest. Try using a shampoo like Redkeen Soft, and a deep condition like "It's a 10" this should help put moisture back into your hair and strength it.

I had the same problem a few years ago, when all of a sudden I started to notice how much hair I would lose, it would be by the brushfuls. I asked my stylist about it, and she said that it was simply new growth and dry hair.

As long as you are not losing clumps and seeing bold spots you should be good. :-)

Anonymous said...

I take it by now you have figured the header out :-) I'm liking it!!!

And I totally can sympathize about the hair falling out! Since I went brown from blonde, mine is coming out SOOOO much! I hope you find the answer (and then lemme know!)

<3

Sophia Caris said...

Hey love. Cute new blog stuff going on! Just make a banner in Photoshop and then put it up. It's easy! Hehe. And scary about your hair........do you have cancer?? JK. I dunno, maybe just don't wash/brush it so much? Luv u.