Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 3 - 30 Day Challenge

Day 3: A picture of the cast from your favorite show.

See, this is where you start seeing my indecisiveness
I CANNOT choose one. 

I have become an avid watcher of The Bachelor this season. I watch it every week. And i stress during the rose ceremonies. This weeks gave me sooo much anxiety! I know im gonna have anxiety attacks these last final episodes. Its gettin down to the nitty gritty. Oh boy..



I watch Law & Order SVU every single night. Seriously. I was never a big fan, but i ran out of shows to follow a month or two back and started watching this. Ive been hooked ever since!



I also watch Lie To Me every week. It seriously is an AMAZING show. I am obsessed with it. You have to watch it!!!



I am also in loooove with Burn Notice. I have been a fan from the first night it started. The cast is perfect, and the characters are amazing! I am just waiting for them to start up again. Dont you hate when shows go on break? Urgh!




This sucks. I really wanna be neat and just do one. But nooooooo, i have to go posting 4! This kinda defeats the purpose. Boo! Your gonna see this alot during the challenge haha!

Good day ladies!

No comments: