Saturday, February 26, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 11

Day 11: A picture of something you hate.




The weather here has been pretty bad. Very rainy, drizzly, freezing! The past 2 nights when i crawl into bed and hear the pouring rain outside, the hail, and the whistle of the wind, i cannot help but think about those less fortunate than me. Seriously. Ive been walking around like a zombie during the day, cuz i cant fall asleep at night. All i can think about is how there are people sleeping outside, in this freezing cold beating down rain, some probably sick , some hungry, all miserable. And im in my warm room, my soft bed, under multiple warm blankets, dry, and fed. Then i think about how many people i can fit into my house. Even if its on the floor, laid out like sardines, one next to the other, at least theyd be dry, and warm. I could probably fit over 100 in this huge house. And how many spare blankets i have. I wish i could do it. My heart hurts for them.
I AM BLESSED.
Thank you God <3 

xoxo Inna

1 comment:

Tracy D said...

It sounds like you have a big heart, I'm sure you will find a way to help those less fortunate. It's always a good thing to be reminded of our blessings too :)