Friday, July 22, 2011

Im a bit insane...

So there was this one time,
I literally had a fight with a Repo man at 2am from my second story window looking for my neighbors car.
This bozzo came around at 2am flashing lights into windows with his flashlight, creepin like a legit creeper, thinkin he was Sherlock Homes. Scared the crap outta me!
So i rolled  up my blinds, opened my window, and turned on my lights and started bustin his chops askin him what the heck he thought he was doin!
This lil punk had the nerve to give mauhhh ATTITUDE!
HA!
Thats when i blew! I told him i was comin out with a gun, and to not go anywhere cuz i wanted to make sure i got him on my property for self defense, this idiot didnt believe me, so i went and got my brothers Legit looking BB gun, and came out to have a few words with this fellow. I tell ya, the minute this boy saw me, my crazy lionesque blond hair, and my striped pjs, he ran like an olympian!
hahahahhaha.

An no body knew a thing the next morning! I aught to inform my father about my security duties in the middle of the night, and demand an allowance increase!
Thats the cat woman in me ;)


The end.
Inna

1 comment:

Fash Boulevard said...

obsessed. thanks for another lovely post. I hope you had an amazing weekend. Would love if you'd check out my latest post featuring pictures from my favorite little treat shop in Beverly Hills. Thanks love. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com