Hope your all doing well!
Heres most of the pics ive taken on my phone since i last regularly posted! (Short of a few personal ones! NOOO, dont think nudie!)
5. Pretty pretty pink with a pearl center!
Spending time with family & friends!
1. Walking the town, joint hopping, trying to find the best Margarita! Miss this girl! Only wed cross bridges to find a damn good margarita!
2. Best past aive ever had!! In a littl ehwole in the wall place in town. Ive always driven past but never thought to stop by, just cuz of how run down it looked. But my friend had her bday dinner there and i found out its been there over 50 years and although the outside is suspect looking,t he inside is remodeled and super romantic with candles on the table and the best food ever!! yumm! If your ever in Sacramento, visit Serritellas!
3. LOVE this little bug! Hes growing up too fast, and gets into everything! He has more energy then any of us can handle! haha
4. Nothing better then driving with the girls on a hot day, windows down, music up! Unts unts unts!!
Ohhhhh mexican food & margaritassss, i love you! & Paco!
Ive also been doing a whooleeee LOT of eating! Lord knows i love my food! Please tell me im not the only one who finds this a hobby?
1. Strawberry Banana Gelato smoothie from Whole Foods!
2. Frozen Yogurt from U SWIRL in Las Vegas w the boyfriend! Chocolate and vanilla with peanut butter m&ms with berries.
3. Smore Brownie from Karens Bakery.
4. Best sweet tea ever! Gold Peak sweet tea. You can find it at your local grocery store or gas station.
5. Iced sweet back tea from Starbucks!
6. More U SWIRL! The bf and i loveeee it :) Chocolate and vanilla with peanut butter cups and chocolate chips and cookie dough!
1. Turkey Sandwich.
2. Best pasta ever!! Garlic cream with veggies pasta!
3. My mom is the best cook i know! Im salivating now...
I had a baking streak one week a few weeks ago!
1. Cinnamon & sugar donut holes.
2. Smore brownies.
3. Chocolate strawberry triffle! Best dessert ive ever had! And super easy! Whenever i make it, it goes in half a day! No joke! Ill have to do a post about it :)
4. Chocolate Hazelnut cookies :)